Is Your Trademark Available?
Register To Stop Copy Cats
Get Your Free Basic Trademark Search
TIP: Search for distinctive or invented words.
NOTE: Similar marks (by look, sound or meaning) can block your mark.
This search will be done on your exact trademark in the primary class/classes only
Are you getting the real deal?
A basic search is usually done free of charge. This will point to direct conflicts such as exact marks in the same class.
Only a comprehensive search can accurately pinpoint con- flicts and establish registrability. Our comprehensive searches are done by experienced, trained searchers with many years of specialised knowledge and are far more in-depth than the basic search. A comprehensive search is done on all available databases and includes confusingly similar marks in all conflicting classes.
Our clients include well-known law firms, legal consultants and brand managers.
The differences between a basic search and a comprehensive search
The basic search
- Trademark applications based solely on a basic search have a failure rate of up to 80% or more.
- The results are narrow – it does not check for plurals, synonyms, phonetic-, visual- or conceptual similarities.
- Conflicting classes are ignored.
- Only one database is searched.
The comprehensive search
- Nearly a 100% of trademark applications are successful if a comprehensive search was done.
- Unlike some service providers, our search methods comply with international industry standards. We search everything.
- All conflicting classes are searched.
- We search on multiple databases